Welcome to PM Learning Solutions CAPM Self-Study program! We are so excited to join you on your credential journey. This program contains the following:
- 14 chapter reviews (15 questions)
- 4 section reviews (75 questions)
- The goal is to score at least an 80% to prove readiness to move on to next section.
- 1 final exam (150 questions)
- The goal is to score at least 75% to prove readiness to take your CAPM credential exam.
All exams found within the CAPM Self-Study program can be taken as many times as you would like and are also located in the book, CAPM Exam Study Guide: Belinda’s Program for Exam Success. (We have set up all exams to randomly display the questions so they will not be in the same order as your book.)
For additional resources to assist you throughout your journey click the links below.
How do I see my exam results for exams that I have taken? – Click My Courses – Select the box next to the course title – Select the clipboard under statistics
If you need any help or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 888-871-7657.